World of Warcraft RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under construction.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Northern Stranglethorn Vale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drewzelle
Rogue
Rogue
Drewzelle

Northern Stranglethorn Vale Empty
PostSubject: Northern Stranglethorn Vale   Northern Stranglethorn Vale I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:20 pm

An arrow flew through the air and buried itself into the blue skin of a Bloodscalp Mystic. The Mystic turned in the direction of its attacker and stared to summon crackling bolts of lightning. However, before it could get its assailant in its sights. the stab of cold steel penetrated its cloth armor. It turned to hit its new attacker with it's gnarled staff only to be pierced by another arrow, this one laced with poison. Confused, the mystic paused, then began to run. It might have escaped, but the jaws or a crocolisk halted it in its tracks. Now attacked by three beings, the Mystic soon fell over dead in a puddle of its own blood.

"Seems we still got it, eh sis?" came the voice of the goblin rogue who was quick looting the corpse of all it owned. Once it was naked, the crocolisk began to hungrily devour the troll. It looked up when is saw its master approaching. "Slim, you know better than to eat troll." The goblin hunter's voice was slightly deeper than that of the other and sounded more subdued. She then turned to the other goblin, who was cutting the unusable fabric into strips for bandages, and spoke. "Kureiji, must you remove all the clothing?"

Without even looking up, Kureiji replied, "Yes! The more stuff we have the more we have to use or sell!" Looking up, the goblin gave a knowing smirk, "You should know that Zurui, what with your big head or yours." Zurui gave her sister a friendly shove. "You better thank my big head for keeping you out of jail! now come on, lets head to Grom'gol to get rid of some of this useless stuff we've picked up."

When the two arrived in Grom'gol, they set about to their typical tasks. Zurui took the goods they needed to sell and received twice what they were worth, as well as receiving a bargain on supplies by using her silver tongue. Zurui headed to a quiet area to tinker with her engineering and jewelcrafting projects. When the two were done, they headed to the beach and ate a nice meal. For these two goblin sisters, they were living the life.
Back to top Go down
https://wowrpgroup.darkbb.com/
Trigger Happy
Hunter
Hunter
Trigger Happy

Northern Stranglethorn Vale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Stranglethorn Vale   Northern Stranglethorn Vale I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:53 pm

"Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike Stranglethorn?" Vollona glanced up at the seductress that mused beside her, staring lazily down at her whip in an attempt to distract herself from the dreary shrubs and out-of-place sand that mixed together near the Grom'gol base. The goblin shook her head.

"A few hundred times," she concluded, her voice thick with her own native accent, though she'd taken a habit of speaking in Orcish now that the Horde was so intertwined with her race. At first she'd protested the idea, but Garrosh was ready enough to accept tham after word of Thrall's involvement sunk in. She'd never really liked humans anyways. "I'm not very fond of them either, if it makes you feel any better." She sighed, shaking her head. While usually a rather lively girl, the fact she was covered in dirt, moot, and blood gave away why her shoulders slugged forward in tired defeat. She was practically dragging a bag of different items behind her; what the Succubus liked to call her quest bag. Little bits of fur poked out from between the poorly crafted tailored item, indicating what it was she'd been fighting. "Nor the people in it. I prefer to kick back all day and relax."

The succubus giggled in agreement, but said nothing more, half afraid her mistress would fall flat on her face if she got her talking too much. It wasn't even close to night time, even though the sun had already started to set during mid-day, as it usually did there. Soon, she'd get to leave to a different outpost, and she was hoping it would be anywhere but this area of Azeroth. She'd rather play exploding machines in Deathwing's dungeon at this rate. Coming up to the base, she took care of her business as far as turning in quests went. She was happy to feel her coin purse getting heavier, and her bags getting lighter, but a whole new to-do list was formed. She groaned once she was done, walking out the south exit and, like her minion predicted, falling face-down onto the sand.

"This ish ridicshculoush," she murmured, her voice hushed by the grains beneath her. The succubus giggled and cracked her whip.

"Oh, I don't know~ I'm having fun!" She snickered, then cast her gaze across the rest of the beach as her mistress slowly died, paraphrasing, in the sand. She could see a few figures here and there, and wasn't surprised. Apparently a lot of people quested there. She pouted. Less playtoys for her, when all the enemies were killed off.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tetragrammaton_labyrinthx

Northern Stranglethorn Vale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Warcraft RPG :: Cataclysm-
Jump to: