World of Warcraft RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under construction.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eversong Woods

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm
Hunter
Hunter
Darkstorm

Eversong Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eversong Woods   Eversong Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:29 pm

Darkstorm glanced up at the boot that revealed her hiding spot. She stood up and summoned Azzere to her side. "My camo skills don't suck, you just happen to be a hunter like myself and you could sense me just as easy as I could sense you." He voice was matter-of-factly with a slightly bored tone. "I knew you would notice me, I was just hoping that when you saw me attempting to hide you would have the courtesy to know I was avoiding you or perhaps stalking a victim." She slight smile flickered across her face before returning to its normal seriousness.

"As for this elf, I know of him. I currently am on a quest to another elf in the city. If this elf, Erik, is so popular with the women, I can easily use my feminine charm to lure him out of the city. Once he's far enough out, he's yours to do whatever you want with." She knew that even if the townspeople knew it was her last seen with him, she would never be accused. She was too close with the night elves. She had suspected the Lich had a spy in Darkshore, tracking them was her goal in life. She would do whatever it took to eliminate them from Azeroth once and or all.

"So what do you think?" She was suddenly filled with a fierce desire to find this Erik and destroy him. She hoped Aerithe would agree, and it wasn't like she would lose anything to let her.
Back to top Go down
Trigger Happy
Hunter
Hunter
Trigger Happy

PostSubject: Re: Eversong Woods   Eversong Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 pm

"Hardly," Aerithe drew, taking a step back as the hunter's pet made it's appearance. She scowled. "Even without my senses, you would have been spotted. Siah can hear people like you breathe from a mile away..." Always full of herself, even in the company of someone she didn't particularly have the idea to kill. The blood elf rolled her eyes, said blue cat staring at Darkstorm with an indifferent look on it's face. He wasn't fond of the creatures in Alliance territory, rubbing off his master's influence, but he knew better than to do anything rash without her lead. He was an animal, but certainly not a stupid one. Namarie snorted. "I ignore no one. Everyone who's near me is in my way. You just happen to qualify. Moving along."

She turned her gaze downward to her gun, inspecting the craftsmanship of it with little regard to what she was saying. Mostly because this was the answer she expected. "Do what you will, but if the guards see me, I can and will kill them. You know that. Erik will follow you though; he follows anything that's female and breathes. Though don't have the gull to assume I'm doing this to help the Alliance - I could care less if there was a spy involved there. This particular man on the other hand... ah, I was more than happy to take the quest." She scowled, then looked down at Siah.

The hybrid got a knowing look and stood up, shaking his nonexistent mane. "Not a peep out of you," she snapped, then waited for neither of them and continued along the path. Siah bared his teeth and followed behind her, flicking his tail agitatedly. Normally Aerithe would not care, yet this particular quest of hers certainly had come from a very unexpected source.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tetragrammaton_labyrinthx
Darkstorm
Hunter
Hunter
Darkstorm

PostSubject: Re: Eversong Woods   Eversong Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Darkstorm sighed inside as the Blood Elf went on about how superior she and her pet were. She expected no less from the Elf. She knew Aerithe was far beyond her in skill, but that didn't defend a grand monologue every time they encountered one another. But, that didn't matter now. She had a Lich spy in her midst and she had no intentions of letting the vile servant of the man who called himself a king live longer than she could prevent.

"You know I have no favor for the Alliance. I will fight with any faction that has plans to kill the murderous scum who calls himself the Lich King." Darkstorm nearly spat out the words, clearly showing her disgust with anything Lich. And here words were true; the young Draenei wouldn't refuse a chance to fight amongst demons from the gates of Hellfire if it meant a chance at vanquishing the Lich King and his minions. "Give me time to head to Auberdine and lure out Erik. In the meantime, head towards the graveyard above Auberdine. That's where I'll lead him to." Malice glittered in Darkstorm's eyes, "Within the hour, both of us will reap the rewards of a dead Elf" With those final words the leapt onto the back of her Elekk and began to ride purposefully towards Auberdine."

---------

As she approached Auberdine, Darkstorm began to prepare for her quest. She dismissed her Elekk and summoned Azzere. She instructed him to follow here as secretly as possible. The wing serpent seemed to understand, winging of into the foliage of the trees to conceal himself. Then Darkstorm set to altering her appearance. Using the shelter of the shrubbery, she changed into a rather showy dress, dark blue and form fitting with a corset top that generously showed off her features. She then pulled out a box she had purchased from a human tailoring shop. They called the substances inside makeup, and they were highly valuse by human women as a way to make themselves more beautiful. Darkstorm scoffed at the idea, believing the natural beauty the Naaru had blessed her with was quite suitable, but she knew males lusted after a female with the correct application of makeup. This and the fact that it would alter her physical appearance, she managed to apply a rather sexy look. Mussing her hair into a more sensual arrangement and slipping a small knife into her boot, Darkstorm knew she was ready.

As she strolled into Auberdine, she felt the attention of several people turn to her. The calls of the unruly men annoyed her, but she ignored them and set about her goal. When she walked up to Erik, he immediately was awestruck. "My my, what a lovely lady you are" he flirted, turning away from the man he was talking to to face her. She giggled and blinked her eyes a few times, imitating girls she had seen fawning over a young man. He grabbed her shoulder and lead her to a more secluded corner of the inn. She saw him staring at her chest as she walked. She groaned inwardly and cursed the family gene that had given her quite generous proportions. Normally she binded, and the exposure was so inappropriate, but it was all worth it if it meant she could rid Azeroth of one of the Lich King's spies.

When they reached their destination, she didn't even give him time to speak. She lowered her voice slightly and imitated the voices of the desperate women who sold themselves in the alleyways of Stormwind. "I'm so sorry to disturb such a handsome man as you, but I was hoping you could help me with something." She looked up coquettishly and bit her lip, "I seemed to have lost something in the woods, and well," she stroked his arm and narrowed her eyes, "I was hoping you could help me find it."

Erik took her bait and smiled in the creepy way men did when they were lusting. Darkstorm winked and led him out of Auberdine in a way no one would ever see them. She saw a flash of red an knew it was Azzere. She let out a inconspicuous whistle that was the signal to alert Aerithe. As they approached the graveyard, he began to speak, "So, where if the 'lost item' of yours little miss" Darkstorm stopped and turned, her eyes no longer flirtatious. "Oh Erik, I think even you know I haven't lost an item." As she spoke, she sensed Aerithe's presence, and could almost hear the fibers of the bowstring being stretched. "In fact," she continued, "Its really a person I've lost. My brother in fact. You may even know him. His name is Stronad Naraya." She smiled maliciously as realization dawned on Erik's face. "Yes, Lich scum, I know who you are! May your death be painful and slow and one of many to avenge my brother!" Erik turned to run, but before he could get far, Darkstorm yelled, "Now Aerithe! Kill this corrupted Elf!"
Back to top Go down
Trigger Happy
Hunter
Hunter
Trigger Happy

PostSubject: Re: Eversong Woods   Eversong Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Aerithe was reassured by the assistance she'd be gaining from the Draenei, although she clearly didn't seem very gung-ho about sparing the others in Auberdine by just taking out Erik. She'd much rather get to things the easier way; that is, going into the little settlement and just slaughtering everything in her way. “You always have to do things the pleasant way. It would be so much easier to just run in there... but, fine. I'll play it your way, little Draenei. Just don't fail to get that idiot out of hiding.” The elven huntress huffed indignantly, scowling. Were if anyone other than one of her perhaps-maybe-kinda friends, she would have shot them for even suggesting a pseudo-peaceful solution, but as that was not the case, she supposed she'd have to suck it up.

She hardly spared another word as she took off to go to the place specified, hopping upon her Hawkstrider with a determined look as she made her way towards the graveyard. Siah followed alongside her mount with just as much fervor, no doubt sensing that something interesting was about to happen, wonderful fortune teller that the bloody animal was. With the increased speed of her mount, which had been shaped over many'a months of brutal traveling in touch terrain, it took her barely a few minutes to reach the graveyard. She dismissed her large bird and swiped her hands together in an attempt to get any dirt off her gloves.

“Now, we wait. How droll.” Aerithe scoffed and sat down behind one of the taller tombstones. Siah came to hunch down by her feet, which looked uncomfortable for him given how large he was, but he didn't seem to mind all the same. She unhooked her bow from its holster and checked the arrows in her quiver, sighing quietly. She had enough to take out an army with how many she kept on her, but all the same, she would only need one shot to kick things off. And it no doubt would not even be her to give the killing strike. She glanced at her large tiger when she thought that. He looked ready to maim something. Their last battle had... been a while. Their last real battle, anyways.

Just like that, she heard the whistle minutes later. She nodded at Siah and shifted her position to where she was peeking out over the stone. True to her expectations, a dolled up Darkstorm stood there with a rather foolish looking Night Elf. She rolled her eyes. Men were such idiots... even the females of the Alliance seemed to have more going for them than those baffoons. Shrugging it off, she lifted her arm, quietly stretching the string of her bow back, an arrow already in place for the shot. She narrowed her eyes, letting out a quiet breath to steady herself, and right as Darkstorm gave her the a-okay to shoot the guy, she released it from her grasp.

The arrow went straight out of her bow and immediately planted itself into the Night Elf's neck; a perfect and deadly shot. Aerithe sprang up from her hiding spot to grab another arrow from behind her, and at the same moment, Siah rushed forward. Before she could even get her arrow set up, the tiger had thrown himself at the stunned elf and pounced, digging his claws straight through his weak armor and snapping his teeth at his face. That caused the huntress to halt before she shot off, slowly dropping her bow so that she was holding it by her side. Erik screamed in agony due to his furry assailant, but she did nothing to get her pet off of him, nor to end his misery. She let Siah chew upon his flesh until his screaming stopped, and the tiger was finally satisfied enough to pull himself away from the carcass that was left.

Aerithe, herself, had no reaction to the scene. She did not care in a way that exhibited worry nor accomplishment. It was just another job. She grunted. “That was way too easy... you'd think he would have at least put up a fight. How boring.”
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm
Hunter
Hunter
Darkstorm

PostSubject: Re: Eversong Woods   Eversong Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Darkstorm leapt back after her shout to Aerithe. She did not doubt the blood elf’s accuracy, but rather questioned her pet’s ability to distinguish between friend and foe. In fact, she wasn’t even sure that she was considered a friend. She had met Aerithe a while ago in her travels, an encounter that proved Aerithe was not exactly one to have friends, especially those of the Alliance. Although Darkstorm had no affiliation with either faction, she was more accepted by the Alliance due to her race.

Darkstorm watched with grim satisfaction as the tiger tore into the elf’s face. His screams brought a little comfort to the Draenei, glad she was able to directly thwart the Lich King, no matter how minimally. When the howls of pain finally died down, she walked over to the corpse, but was still wary of the tiger whose jaws were covered in Night Elf flesh. Although he was mangled, she was still able to locate his sigil to the Lich: an ornate ring with a piercing ice blue gemstone. She yanked it off his finger unceremoniously and pulled a small reinforced leather pouch out of her pack. She took the sigil off of every Lich she killed both as a token of the kill as well as for possible infiltration uses. She wasn’t a rogue by any means, but she wasn’t stupid enough to ignore the sigils’ possible uses. As she placed the ring in among various other items of jewelry, Darkstorm gave a satisfied grin at the weight of the bag. Soon she might need to invest in a bigger pouch. But now was not the time to think of such things.

Turning to the other hunter, Darkstorm gave a little smirk. “I do agree it would have been a much more enjoyable experience if he had fought back a little, but I of all people know the cowardice of the Lich is second to no other.” With a slight bow she added, “I thank you for letting me aid in the destruction of this vile being. His death is a blow to the Lich King. It may seem insignificant, but it furthers his downfall nonetheless.” With a wave of a hand, she summoned Azzere to her side. The wind serpent flew over in his odd undulating manner and came to rest at her side. Other than the fact she was dressed inconveniently, Darkstorm felt quite satisfied. A Lich was dead, her pet was at her side, and she hoped to save the city of Auberdine from the deadly rampage of a seemingly sociopathic Blood Elf.

“So what brings you to these parts Aerithe? I know you are not exactly a fan of the Alliance. I do agree their entitled sense of do-goodery is somewhat tiring, especially in the humans.” She gave a slightly imploring look as she added what she hoped to be a saving comment, “But I do appreciate the company of elves due to their enjoyable demeanors. If I didn’t I wouldn’t linger here to speak with you.”

She pulled out her bow and fiddled with the bowstring. Being a diplomat was something she often excelled in, but she knew Aerithe might not be the most inclined to spare Auberdine of a little, or rather a lot of, bloodshed. She rather liked the city, finding its port town atmosphere appealing and, like she had said, the company of elves quite pleasant. She was quite reputable among the Night Elves and therefore was the go-to adventurer for a variety of requests. She had many a quest to receive a reward for, including returning the necklace to that unfortunate man. It was her home for the time being, and she would rather in not become a bloody ghost town.
Back to top Go down
Trigger Happy
Hunter
Hunter
Trigger Happy

PostSubject: Re: Eversong Woods   Eversong Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Siah, smart bugger that he was, seemed to sense Darkstorm's hesitancy about him. He shot her a look and cocked his head as he returned to Aerithe's side, but yawned it off and brought his tongue around his saber teeth, eager to get cleaned up after his little pounce. Violent he may be, but his hunter often made fun of him being far too 'fancy' for the life he lived. The sin'dorei watched the draenei with a blank look as she took the sigil, sighing quietly to herself. She was never one to understand the art of taking keepsakes for things like that. If it were a large kill, she'd understand... she had her own little collection of things growing in her bank that she was sure the bankers hated her for. But for something so minimal? Oh well. She didn't question it, as she had learned rather quickly that questioning Darkstorm's hatred of the Lich was a bad path to take. Not that she cared, but it wasn't something she wanted to get into anyways.

“Cowardice is a kind way of putting it. You should see the pathetic things that wander around Northrend, just waiting to be shot. Honestly...” She rolled her eyes, then bent down to give Siah a little pat on the head as he cleaned himself up. A large, tiger purr emitted from his throat and he looked up at her with half-lidded eyes, thankful for the attention. “I don't need you to thank me. I got to shoot something... I'm satisfied. Plus, the guy looked like an idiot... We probably did the world a favor beyond just him being Lich.” She scrunched her nose in disgust. Night Elves in general ticked her off just by looking at them, but some were more than others.

After situating her bow onto her back yet again, mindful of the rifle she also had strapped there, she shrugged her shoulders. “I'll take a quest anywhere, when I feel like it. I'm taking a break from Northrend, I hate Silvermoon, orcs are annoying in Durotar... so I simply ended up heading out this way.” Which was not really a surprise. Most of her behavior seemed to be on impulse. Ironically. She huffed. “I prefer not to talk about the Alliance. I have no saving comments to make for them if I get started on the subject, unlike you. Except their food is probably better. The Elves, however... I do not even like my own 'kind.'”

At least she was still the same 'ole same 'ole. Not much changed about her as years went by. She reached up to play with the little earring in her pointed tip. “Aside from that, I'm also meeting someone here for another quest in nearby Alliance grounds, provided I can find my way around these dreaded places. At any rate, even I can be weary in enemy territory when by myself... so I invited another to come along, provided his mail has been checked as of late.” That was surprising, given her... err... social abilities. Or lack thereof. “This wasn't my main purpose for being here. Just a quest I picked up along the way. Granted, it was a nice one to keep me distracted as opposed to just standing here with 'I am Horde, attack me' plastered to my forehead. So you can wipe that look off your face; I could care less about Auberdine, for this visit.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eversong Woods   Eversong Woods - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eversong Woods
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World of Warcraft RPG :: Role Play Areas :: Eastern Kingdoms-
Jump to: